Thursday, September 30, 2010

What does that MEAN?!?!

Last night, I had a dream where I quite literally had to jump ship and I've been thinking about it all day.

I was on a big ship, kind of like I was in Titanic, but not ON Titanic...it was more like a Carnival Cruise ship. It was evening, it was dark-ish and there was something wrong with the ship that caused it to go full speed ahead and even though there was nothing out ahead of the ship but open ocean, people were jumping off the back into the wake as though that was clearly the safest thing to do. They're treading water and yelling at me, "Dana! You HAVE TO JUMP! JUST JUMP! QUICKLY!!" and I'm yelling back, "I HAVE TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE ELSE IS OFF THE SHIP" so I do a lap around the top deck and there's no one else there so I go to the back of the ship and the last thing I remember is standing on the back, looking at the ocean, littered with people who are safe in the water, telling me to jump, and realizing that I'm actually gonna have to do this. I have to jump.

And then, I woke up.

Four words ...... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???

No comments:

Post a Comment