Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I don't think it's a good thing when...

--My dentist calls me juicy. That is bad. It's a very polite way of saying, "Damn, girl. You drool a LOT."

"Cujo" is on tv tonight. Part of me is wondering if it's really as scary as I've heard it is so I'm recording it but I'm by myself tonight so I'm thinking it's probably not the best idea to try and watch it alone. I think I'd watch a lot more scary movies if there was someone next to me for me to burrow into when things got rough.

There are pregnant people EVERYWHERE. Seriously, you're taking over the world.

As the novocaine is wearing off and half of my mouth is pins and needles, I'm wondering what it would be like to kiss when your mouth feels this way. I kinda feel like it might be a little sloppy because you can't necessarily feel what you're doing but I also think it'd be kind of awesome.

I'm disappointed in the Red Sox. It doesn't seem like they've been trying very hard lately and that pisses me off. I would LOVE to know how many bases-loaded walks they've given out between Sunday, Monday and Tuesday's games. It's gotta be close to, if not more than, ten. Fight for it, you bastards. This is not impossible. It's highly unlikely, yes, but so was coming back down 3 games to the Yankees in 2004. I would say this is less impossible than that. At least LOOK like you're trying.

There is no flow to this at all. That only slightly bothers me tonight. I turned the edit button in my brain off... well the 'edit for content" button at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment