Friday, September 10, 2010

I can't believe I ever let it get like that




WHO IS THAT???? Lately, as I've lost more and more weight, I've been looking at pictures of me from college, mostly senior year and I truly don't recognize myself. It makes me sad. I really do think of college as one of the happiest times in my life but I look at myself in these pictures and think, "How could I have been happy looking like that?" I'm not doing this to show off. I don't really consider it something that deserves congratulations...it feels more like.. a wrong that I righted. It's embarrassing. I just can't believe the difference. That doesn't even look like me. Who IS that girl? She's smiling, she's surrounded by people, but she can't really be happy in that body, that face. After all this work, allllll those pounds, I'm happy now - as an ex-fatty.

No comments:

Post a Comment