Monday, July 26, 2010

Operation Shhh

I think if this is going to be a real thing, it needs a name and that is it: Operation Shhh. If only to make me laugh at how ridiculous I'm being. Cuz, come on, how easy is it to make me be quiet? Really?

So if we're calling this Night One - here are the stats.
Texts Recieved - 6
Texts Sent - 4 (in response only.)
Times I've cheated and jumped on facebook (but not done anything, just looked): 10-ish. Balls.

Baby steps.

I also went through my email history and deleted a ton of old spams and emails from people I don't think I'll ever talk to again... because today for some reason, I am all about purging the clutter. It's remarkable the productivity I've enjoyed this afternoon. I took Racer for a walk AND a swim (until he got attacked by a stupid dog which is a whole nother story that ends with poor, little Bubs having a bite on his left ear :(, cleaned all the windows in my car, which turned the paper towels I was using black but hey, all the fingerprints are gone, took out the trash, cleaned the bathroom, went grocery shopping, called my mom and took a shower. And by the time all that was done, it was only 8. This is the issue that I'm having - what do I do for the last 3 hours before I go to bed.

I feel like Ross in that episode of Friends when he is forced into taking a sabbactical from work because he goes crazy over his boss eating his sandwich and, while living with Joey & Chandler, does a whole week's worth of stuff (according to Joey) in one morning. I'd love ideas for what to do with all this extra time.

I need a book. A really good book, a really good book that is like 1,000 pages. Or some other form of entertainment. Is it too early to start reading the dictionary?

No comments:

Post a Comment