I have one neighbor next to me in my building and two downstairs. The guy across the hall's name is Peter. For months, no one lived in that apartment and I was kinda lonely, which is silly because I never socialized (or even met) the people that lived there before this new guy moved in. When he moved in, I said to myself, okay, I am going to meet and befriend this person. This person who from behind looked like he was about my age, based on how he dressed and the noises that I heard coming from his apartment. So one morning, I'm on my way out and I hear him telling someone his birthday over the phone - "1/15/70" - SEVENTY??? AS IN NINETEEN-SEVENTY? AS IN, YOU ARE FORTY YEARS OLD?
Well Peter, if this is the case, a little advice. Dress age-appropriately. The only 40-year-olds I know who wear saggy shorts, vans and polo shirts and wear backwards berets....oh, wait, I don't know any forty-year-olds that do that.
The other thing is that his voice is shockingly high for a man. I come home and I can hear a voice and my first instinct is "Oh, he must have a girl in there." but today, after hearing him through the door, I realized... nope, that is just him.... and his helium tank.
He is perfectly nice and I am picking on him for no reason. I blame Operation Shhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment