Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Miss P. have a BIGGGG Jeff!

So today, my student was finishing up in the bathroom and as I was helping him button his pants, he lifted up his shirt and pointed to his belly button, proudly proclaiming "Is my Belly Button!" and I said, "You're RIGHT, that IS your belly button! Good job!"

Next, he pointed to his nipple and said "What's this?" Not wanting to lie, but also not wanting to teach him the word 'nipple,' I said "That's your chest." He pointed again and said "Is my jeff." Sure, it's your jeff, close enough. He seemed proud of learning a new body part and he kept repeating this new word. Then, he looks at me and says "Miss P have a biiiiig jeff."

Umm... please don't talk about my jeff. I know he was just making an association, and I'm proud of him for making the connection, I just find it hilarious that he made that comment. And exactly how I wrote it - he didn't just say "big", he said "biiiiiig." Well at least we know now that he's definitely a "jeff" man.

I love my job.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha that is soooo cute and funny!! i miss working with those kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found this and reading it. Too cute. James used to call them "hoods". Not sure why, but he always used to comment on the size of my hoods. Must be an autistic thing.

    ReplyDelete