Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Strange but that doesn't make it untrue
Rachel and I went to see "This Is It", the Michael Jackson movie, after school today and you know what, if he had lived - it would have been probably one of the most amazing live shows ever. I kind of felt like I was at a live show - I loved the movie, 100% loved it. Getting to see it from inside, watching him rehearse and talk about the logistics and perform, just him, not overly produced, just practicing but still wanting it perfect - hearing him speak and seeing through all of this that he was just a normal guy in the sense that he seemed pretty humble, he had a sense of humor, he wasn't shy - it was awesome, it really humanized him in a way that I haven't seen before. I think it's easy for most people to get bogged down in how odd he seemed and forget how inSANEly talented he was. There's something about him, completely intangible charisma, something compelling, something weirdly sexy about him when he performs and I don't mind saying it. I didn't want it to end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment