Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bucket List

Allie is currently on a fantastical cross-country roadtrip with her boyfriend. I've been reading her blog as they go and the more I see of her adventures, the more I think this is something I really need to do in my lifetime. I know several people now who've embarked on similar adventures in the last year and each one of them said it was an experience they wouldn't trade for the world. Thinking about roadtrips has gotten me thinking about other things I really want to do. It might be a little cliche but I think I need to make a bucket list and I'm going to start it here and now.

- Wear a bikini in public and be proud
- Follow the Red Sox to the West Coast for at least one game
- Visit the Hogwart's at Universal Studios in Florida
- Go to St. Lucia
- Visit England and take a historical tour
- Go on a cross-country roadtrip
- Fly in a helicopter
- Bungee jump off a bridge

This is just a start but I don't want to forget these things...I want to make them happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment