Shitballs. I was doing so well with the girl scout cookies and now, bam. I am sitting here, in an exercise in stupidity and self-destructiveness, watching The Biggest Loser WHILE eating tagalongs out of the tray. Dana. You're an idiot. Really, a huge idiot. March has not been such a good month - no, okay, let me rephrase, I have not been good in March. Not March's fault. I have this idea in my head that because it's my birthday month, that I'm allowed to slip back into my old ways. Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.
I think now I'm just turning to damage control. I know I'm not winning the modular challenge this month. I need to get rid of these cookies and just completely start over again. Restart all my rules and not waver. I think I have to ground myself from The Olive again. Balls. I really missed The Olive.
No comments:
Post a Comment