Monday, March 22, 2010

DWTS, how could you do this to me?

From the very beginning of Dancing with the Stars, when it was just a 10-week stop-gap show so that ABC wouldn't have dead air in the middle of the summer, I have loved it. Every season, there are have been people who were awesome and people who sucked. Over the seasons, natural stereotypes emerged and they've been played into more and more each year. I'm sad to say that this season, from the announcement of the cast and with half an hour left to go in the premiere, this is without doubt the most disappointing season yet. I might even say it's the only time I've been disappointed.

Kate Gosselin is the one I have the most against. I loved Jon & Kate Plus 8 when it was just about a family and not about all the free stuff they could hoard while explointing their fame. She is a recently divorced mother of EIGHT. EIGHT kids under the age of 10. What the HELL is she doing throwing herself into a competition that could last 3 months with 8 hours of practice a day. What the hell is she thinking?? I can tell you... She's thinking "Cha CHING." Money grubbing whore.

The whole thing just pisses me off and the fact that I'm now complaining about what used to be the one thing a week I looked forward to pisses me off even more. GRRRRRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment