Monday, October 25, 2010

Why are my legs so sore?

Okay, maybe I know why but they shouldn't still feel like this a week later.

It's shocking how quickly a month can pass before you realize you haven't seen people you're used to seeing at least once a week. I don't like it. I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure that doesn't happen again. I got to hang out with the Domer-Shanks twice this week and it was like... a sigh of relief. Ahhh, okay, things are fine.

In the last couple weeks, I've been really throwing myself into taking a lot of pictures. I've always been the one with the camera but the difference now is that I'm trying to use a little more artistry in the shots that I take. I'm trying different angles, different shutter speeds, different settings on the camera to see what kind of different looks I can get. I am finding some new purposefullness in this and I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment