I'm REALLY loving Dancing with the Stars. I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying this cast because when it was announced, I thought to myself, "Wow, this is gonna be crap. These people are terrible choices." Wrong, Dane. They're awesome.
Here's the thing though. Bristol Palin. Even though she is growing on me, it bugs me to no end that she calls herself a teen activist. She's advocating abstinence, which to me seems insanely hypocritical. You HAVE a baby out of wedlock, how can you NOW say, Yeah, don't have sex. Why not advocate for contraception instead? Clearly, she didn't have the presence of mind to take her own advice, so why not be realistic. Slash - is she, by advocating abstinence, indirectly saying that she wishes she had abstained and therefore wishes her life could be sans child? You already have the baby, doesn't really seem like the time or circumstance to be preaching "don't have sex."
No comments:
Post a Comment